Default login for Netgear R8000:
User name: admin
Here are the steps you need to take in order to enter Netgear R8000 router configuration page. If you encounter any problems with a username or password, you should perform a factory reset on your Netgear R8000 router.
- Connect your device (mobile phone, PC, laptop) to the Netgear R8000 router.
- Go to your web browser such as Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.
- In the www field type 192.168.1.1 (or http://www.routerlogin.net)
- Similarly as in the image above, type admin in the username field.
- Similarly as in the image above, type password in the password field.
- Press "Log in” or press Enter on your keyboard.